Monday, March 19, 2012

Revolution

Ahhh we've finally gotten settled into our new place.... now the details of decorations and minor things Chaz has to do because he is so particular about the way things hang I will not even attempt to surprise him because let's face it... it will irritate the mess out of him if it is not perfectly straight where as I woud look at it and think, no one will ever know!

My kid, geez he's nearly 3 mths old... I know everyone says wow time has flown and I always thought how it's been 3 mths but really, it feels like yesterday I saw him for the first time... all 9 lbs 12 oz of him! Last week he was 12.4 lbs, and 24 inches long, my little monster man! I had a sorority sister who had her little baby this week... and I say little because she weighed 6 lbs 12 oz which Jack skipped :)

I will officially be a stay at home mom on March 29th! I am super excited because I love spending the day with Jackson, he truly is the light of my life and I LOVE watching him grow, even if some days he is a grumpy guss! So am I so I guess I can't blame him. On March 28th it will be mine and Chaz's wedding anniversary, these 2 years haven't always been rainbows and butterflies but together we have brought a beautiful person into this world so really nothing else matters!

I decided I was going to teach myself to sew... I am going to be looking for blogs for how tos, pinterest and other websites because with a 11 week old I don't have much time to be taking sewing classes, if you know of any please let me know! I tend to start projects and not quite finish them so let's hope I can get something done because crochetting didn't last long!

Also, I watch The Revolution on television with Ty Pennington... today Chaz and I started our own Revolution because we need Bahama bodies by the middle of July and after getting skinny and then getting pregnant with a little chunk I have got to get back on track! I hope to be posting some delicious new recipes soon... we will see!

I feel like my blog doesn't really have a path right now, no real reason or purpose and I hope to find one soon for now I feel like I am ranting, like an extra long facebook status... I am going to work on that too!

The boy is waking up so I hope you all have a wonderful week, I know I will with my baby boy!

~ Love Love Love~
Linzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a Comment... I Love Them!!!